Favorite Books

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday mornings


I stayed up until 2:30, reading of course, I thought hey its Friday night I can sleep in right, NOT, my sweet little brats woke up bright an early of course!! Now I am draggin my feet and really wishing for a maid as my Valentines gift!! Anybody lookin for a job!!!


Speaking of reading, it kinda an addiction of mine so I thought it would be fun to talk about the book I read and if you are interested you can read them also, and of course I am allways looking for new reads. Right now I am reading Beautiful Creatures, by Kami Garcia. Its taken me a while to get into it but now I am hooked, I just started but should have it finished by tommorrow, and will give a full report!!


So I guess its time to clean I hope to get a chance to work on this blog and get lots of fallowers!!

Later


DID I MENTION I HATE SNOW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment