Favorite Books

Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Dads birthday


Its sunday and today is my dads birthday. I am happy to be going down to celebrated with him and my brothers family. He is great man and I love him very much!!

I have finaly started feeling better, my emotions are back in check for now!! I am so gratful for John and the patience he has for me at these times, I am also thankful for my sister Kristy, and Ginger and Malia, its nice to have someone to talk to who understands you guys rock!!

We did get some bad news yesterday about Jack, he needs to have surgery on both knees, it will cost about 1200.00.  He is in pain and we are at a loss of what to do, money is tight right now, its just hard to watch him, we feel helpless!!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're feeling better! Miss you Tammy! Hang in there, you've got many family and friends that love you and will do anything for you!

    ReplyDelete