Favorite Books

Monday, February 22, 2010

I hate Mondays.....

I really hate Mondays!! But at least it was better this week than last!!
I bought U2 tickets this morning, way excited, they are one of my fave bands, this will be the second time seeing them, should be fun!!
I watch Ben today Love it!! He is so freakin cute and fun!! My girls are turning into quite the baby sitters, its fun to watch them with him!!
Sean has gotten into the star wars movies, we have three and i bought the last three on eBay last night. I told him this morning and he was so excited!! But I told him he had to earn them so right away he started listing things he could do like clean his room, help his sisters, thats all he talked about this morning he cracks me up!! So I think my kids rock, and I am so thankful for them!!

Here are some pics from our Ice skating adventure in Midway with Missy, it was fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment