Favorite Books

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Baby Ben and Gammy Tammy

Well needless to say 2009 was a crazy roller coaster of a year. I had some life changing things happen to me and family, some not so great and really difficult, but some like Baby Ben, that have been incredible.  He is such a huge blessing in our lives, he brings joy into my life, when I get to babysit I call it "Benny Therapy" cause when I am sad he makes me happy!! I am so grateful for him and his sweet beautiful mom!!!!

 I can't beleive that he could get any cuter but......
He does!!! I love mt Benny boy!!

2 comments:

  1. You're blog is beautiful! Love the picture of the twins and I am really looking forward to following your thoughts and ideas :) Its about time I get to get inside Tammy's head some more! Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That could be scarey, wait you allready know more about me than most people!! HA! HA!

    ReplyDelete